Saturday, September 27, 2008

CULLEN VS. MALFOY

OK THIS IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS BUT I HAVE TO BLOG IT ANYWAY. ITS ABSOLUTELY EMABRASSING BUT HERE IT GOES......IM NOT A BIG NIGHT TIME DREAMER BUT WHEN I GET INTO SOMETHING THEN I DREAM, WELL LAST NIGHT AMIST A VERY SCRUMDIDILIUMTIOUS SLEEP FULL OF CRAZINESS WHILE COVERED IN MY CHILDRENS FEET IN MY FACE AND GUT, I SAW WHAT I THOUGHT WAS EDWARD CULLEN SINGING OPERA.....YES OPERA.....APPARENTLY THE MOVIE WILL BE A MUSICAL. WELL I NEVER PICTURED EDWARD TO BE SO NASTY AND GREASY AS HE LOOKED IN THIS CRAZY DREAM, BUT AS STUMBLED CLOSER ,AND SAW THAT HIS EYES WERE BLACK .AND HIS HAIR WAS NOT REALLY GOLDEN IT WAS.... DYE....
I FELT SOME VERY BIG WARM HANDS UNDER MY ARMS SWOOPING ME UP AND THEN I WAS FLYING..... FLYING TOWARDS ....DRACO.....DRACO MALFOY.....WHAT IN THE WORLD......I LOOKED UP AND EDWARD WAS CARRYING ME AS HE FLEW ME AWAY FROM THE DANGER THAT DRACO WAS PUTTING ME IN.....I SOON REALIZED ALSO THAT THE WEASLEY TWINS WERE PLAYING A GAME OF WIZARDS CHESS AT A NEARBY TABLE.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I WASNT ME AT ALL I WAS BELLA? OK CATS OUT OF THE BAG IM A NUT. I WAS GLAD TO WAKE UP TO THE FEET IN MY FACE AND GUT AND REALIZE IT WAS JUST A DREAM

9 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I couldn't read this. I have issues listening to other people's dreams. Don't feel bad, I skipped every dream Bella had too. I just wanted to say hi.

MorganStrasser said...

I think draco would win cause he is a wizzard.

E said...

blog it out

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I so wish I was a psychoanalyst or a dream interpreter right now.

I wouldn't say you're a total nut though. Most of the girls who read your blog think that Edward actually exists & is their boyfriend.

THOSE are the real nuts here.

Memzy said...

^^one of the real nuts.

::pointing to self:: one of the real nuts.

Just Only Me said...

As sexy as Edward Cullen is, he doesn't have to sing opera, unless he sings like Antonio Banderas or something!
Love the pictures of the kids, they're so grown up!

Aleah said...

You are so weird, but I still love you!!

Trina said...

Now we know you're secretly in love with Edward. When Kevin comes to bed, if I'm reading one of the books for the zillionth time, he says, "Going to bed with Ed again?" Too funny.

Synergy Girl said...

Hey...so...I can't relate to the whole Malfoy thing...cause I never could get into that...but sheesh...Edward is way hotter in my dreams!! Why do you think I am a Cullen now??? HAHAHA!!! Oh...and hey, I was sick on my birthday...sucked!!...that was just my birthday celebration!