Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A trip to jump creek



This is my very first blog post! i would appreciate a lot of praise!!!!! Im not at my house so i dont have a lot of my own pictures i will get on top of it soon and post more later cause i have a great family and will enjoy showing them off.......these are a couple pics from a trip up to jump creek. it was fun and secluded although there were a ton of people there in the end and they were jumping off the cliff and it was really really scary to watch. the kids had a great time, and loved the hike. i hope this thing has spell check and grammer check cause im a terrible typer...or maybe just lazy.

9 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Um, hi! Glad to have you here. Quick question.. why did your "BFF Sara" leave a comment somewhere under your name?

I'm intrigued.

Hot Pants said...

Something fishy is going on here. Is that you Katie, or is it Sara pretending to be Katie, but really being Sara, so she can leave certain comments, pretending like it was Katie saying them, but it was Sara?

E said...

Halaluia! (<--can't spell it) Halayluyah! (<--still can't spell it) Hailieula! (<--spell-check does not recognize)

eekareek said...

Halleluah, I think. That was a flanktastic disaster of a trip.

Karen said...

This is your mother, I will be watching this post and continually monitoring it! JK- as Madison would say. I actually love it and love seeing pictures of my beautiful grandkids and daughter!

Synergy Girl said...

Wow...you have had your blog way less than me, and are WAY more popular!! But did we really expect any less?? Well, all i can say is that at least you finally got yourself one...geez!! Any i can see you are showing off your amazing sling...by the way, where did you get that?? I NEED ONE!!!

lovedkat said...

Im lame to comment on my own blog but it has to be said that it was hilarious that sara peed her pants and the best part was wathching it happen...lol...ive never known such a germafobe and someone that is so fearfull of restrooms no matter where we are its great and i love it. at least it makes for great stories for you to post on my blog.

eekareek said...

Uh, I didn't pee my pants, I spilled pee on my pants. Big difference.

friedgreentomatoes said...

your all rediculous and should be embarrassed