Saturday, March 14, 2009

The First Five


The First Five
I got this off of my sister in law Laurie's, blog, and it sounded like a fun way to be creative and think of other people. ♥The first five...The first people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.However there are some limitations1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make. 2. What I create will be just for you.3. It will be done this year. (might take a while)4. You have not clue what it is going to be, poetry, shoes, bags or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!Here is the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.
ps the above is punctuated and spelled perfectly because i copied and pasted.....thanks Laurie.


8 comments:

eekareek said...

Actually, I found a few errors in that post. Yeah, I am number one. That means I get the best prize. I will post my "First Five" post on my blog tomorrow because I just barely posted something else like 2 minutes ago.


P.S. I responded to your very rude comment you left on my blog.

Just Only Me said...

Me Me Me! I'm number two!

eekareek said...

Yes!!! I am number three!! I can't believe I made it. I just want to thank my mother for always being there and my father for teaching me hard work and discipline. I want to thank my husband for his support in my blogging and my children for taking care of themselves while I leave two comments for this contest. And of course I have to thank Katie for having this contest in the first place. Thank you all, I love you.

eekareek said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I got fourth place!! This is so unexpected!

eekareek said...

This contest is so easy! I just got fifth place. Katie, if you delete my comments, so help me....

lovedkat said...

The results are in:
#1 Sara

#2 Angie

#3 Sara

#4 Sara

#5 Sara

Congrats and keep your eyes peeled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Only Me said...

Hey, Happy Birthday today! Just wanted to tell you that and if we lived closer, I'd bring over a cake. Maybe you'll have to take a raincheck on that one, I don't think that the cake would survive a 300+ mile trip through the mail.

Synergy Girl said...

Hey!! I check you blog periodically, but you haden't posted anything for a while...and as far as that laundry, it did get folded....!!! AND replaced with a whole NEW pile of laundry...UGH!!! I just CANNOT keep up with that business! Oh, I did a "pay-it-forward" giveaway too...first three to comment, post, and then give me the url...but the first three didn't exactly understand the directions...!!